GRADEpro (GRADEproGDT) is the software used to create Summary of Findings (SoF) tables in Cochrane systematic reviews.
GRADEpro is now available online and can be used on PCs or Mac computers. It can also be downloaded into Google App to use offline.
This software allows you to create a Summary of Findings (SoF) table. You can import data from a Review Manager 5 file, edit the data, and then export a Summary of Findings table or import it into a Review Manager 5 file. GRADEpro performs many of the calculations necessary to present the key results of systematic reviews in a table format and guides users through the process of grading the quality of the evidence using the GRADE approach.
GRADEpro can also be used by guideline developers to develop guidelines, create evidence profiles and Evidence to Decision tables.
To use GRADEproGDT, visit www.gradepro.org
Information and Resources
- Coming soon! How to use GRADEpro to create Summary of Findings Tables
- Resources – Includes webinars, on-line modules, PowerPoint presentations, publications with more information about Summary of Findings tables and the GRADE approach, and links to relevant chapters in the Cochrane Handbook
When using the new online version of GRADEpro, your files are saved on your computer and also on a server which securely stores all your data. When you work offline, your data will automatically be updated when you are back online.
The new online GRADEpro replaces the downloadable software programme GRADEpro 3.6.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Training and workshops information for GRADE is available at the GRADE Working Group website
- You can provide feedback directly to us while you are using GRADEpro within the software.
- If you have additional comments, please email email@example.com