Archie is the Cochrane Collaboration's central server for managing documents and contacts details
Archie is the internet based repository for the Cochrane Collaboration's documents and contact details. It contains data about all the persons involved in the Collaboration and all the documents and Reviews produced. Within Archie it is possible to read, print and compare current and past versions of a document.
Together with RevMan, Archie forms the Cochrane Information Management System (IMS), which is designed to enable contributors to the Cochrane Collaboration to meet the demands of producing high quality systematic reviews of the evidence of the effects of healthcare and deliver these for publication in The Cochrane Library and elsewhere.
Archie continues to be developed through an ongoing process of consultation with its users and if you have any suggestions for improvements, please let us know.
The latest major Archie version, 4.8, was released on 5 November 2014.
Content available for Archie
Among the things you'll find in this section:
- What's New - List of changes made in recent Archie releases
- Wish List - Suggestions that have not yet been scheduled for implementation
- Suggestion Form - Send suggestions for improving Archie
- Next Releases - List of new features for next Archie releases
- Documentation - Information on how to use Archie
- Facts about Archie - Availability times and statistics