The Cochrane IKMD is responsible for all technical and software solutions employed by Cochrane, which includes the following:
- Review production systems - RevMan, Archie, Cochrane Register of Studies (CRS), the Author Support Tool, and 'RevMan Web' - part of our 'Future of Review Production' (FORP) project
- Development and support of Cochrane websites
- Knowledge management services and initiatives, such as Linked Data
- The User Experience Group (UXG) consultative framework and ideas.cochrane.org user feedback platform
- Management of IT provision for Cochrane’s Central Executive
Read more about Cochrane’s software and technology projects, including the latest project updates from the team, via the links on the left hand side. We'll be cross-posting content on both our newsfeed and project-specific pages.
For support or queries relating to Cochrane software, visit our comprehensive Support pages